Saturday, May 9, 2009

Epic Pet Wars.com

Well, so I believe you already know this, but I am a major Apple fanatic... only, I don't really like Apple.  Instead, I love their products, but I like their Jail-Breakable Firmware on their iPhones and iPod Touches.  ;)  I, of course, have a 2.2 Jail-Broken iPod Touch 16gb... which is fantastic!

Anyway, so there is this app, that I got for free, from Installous (from Cydia/Icy) that allows you to get all the Apple App Store apps for free... SO, I went in it and took a peak.  Much to my surprise, I found something very interesting that caught my attention... the 2.2.1 firmware required App, Epic Pet Wars.  Now, for those of you who have a JB'd iPhone/iTouch, you can download Installous from the Repo:
  • http://cydia.hackulo.us
then download the Epic Pet Wars app from it for free... I have the 400 Respect one ($20.00 in the App Store) and have played it for hours in the last night I've had it ;).

ANYWAY, aside from all of that I want to tell you about the Game itself.  It is a flash game, but a very fun one.  You adopt a pet, and battle others, train on quests, equip your pet with the vast amount of equipments, useables, and acessories in the Shop... along with using your Respect points to buy things from the Battle Master.

Well, my invitation for you to join my Posse, which will be under your name, so I guess your Posse, and dominate EPW!

Let me join you at:
And my Friend Code to let me join you is:
  • oqb8kl
Which you can add me here:
Thanks so much for reading my ramblings!  ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyh8el

Anonymous said...

My. Code is EQGMEE
Spread it please:) :D

Anonymous said...

everyone plz add n spread ORNYGE and ORNEGL ill spread u in return.

thanx

ORNYGE

Anonymous said...

Auhshm. Add me


Auhshm

Anonymous said...

Isnt installious illegal or not cuz i want to use it for the same reason you are but i am scared that i might become a jd juvenile delquent ): please help

Post a Comment

Awesome Subscribers