Friday, April 17, 2009

True Game Studios

Hey everyone, I just wanted y'll to know that I've just updated my website for Apple Appreciation Month... I know, I'm a little late, OH WELL. I just figured I'd tell you guys about it.

::Link::
::Forums::
::About us::
We also have a blog where we post updates, information, news, and anything interesting! follow us: twitter.com/truegame Look for us at: here

Check us out at: here
Okay so there are going to be videos made by 3 main people: 
Owner Of TGS - Saved0ne 
Co-Owner of TGS - MistaYam Admin on TGS - AmmoPak 
True Game Studios is where a gamer can chat and relax. Hope to see some of you there. TrueGameStudios is going to give you video game reviews, tutorials, music videos, and much much more!  
Saved0ne sometimes might stream on this: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/truegame

This is off of my Youtube Channel, here.
You can follow me on twitter, here.
Thanks for reading, I will be posting my lastest video soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Subscribers